Have you ever been worried or nervous about something? If you have, that is called Anxiety. Anxiety is a feeling of worry or nervousness about a particular topic. Anxiety can also cause stress, which is the thing that you don’t want to have it in your life but you can’t really either control it, you have to find a way to manage it quickly and efficiently. Nowadays, people are suffering from stress. Some people suffered about their financial status. Some of them are nervous about their relationship. Other people are worried about their children. Some of them already have a plan or a roadmap for their issues. but the problem is that they don’t follow their plans. They just think about it again and again. They think about new things that can help them get rid of these problems every day, but they don’t follow the plans. These actions cause you more and more stress. If you are one of this group, you must get rid of those actions as quickly as possible. Humans are experiencing more and more stress. According to The American Institute of Stress, a person out of 5 experiences extreme stress. 3 people out of 4 visit the doctor for stress-related ailments. Stress is killing you. Stress can increase the 40% risk of heart disease, 25% of heart attack, and 50% of stroke. Stress is such a beast, isn’t it? As you can see, many people are suffering from stress, your happiness and joy are going down. You need to fix that right now because if you don’t fix right now, you’ll have no chance of fixing it anymore. How many of you know how to manage stress quickly and efficiently?
Follow the “ABRIP” and you will have a much better life.
– Attitude: First, you must have a positive attitude, and get rid of the negative ones as much as you can.
– Best: Always do your best. Don’t let something else pull you backward!
– Relax: Find your time to practice yoga, listen to music, meditate, or get a massage.
– Interact: Talk to a person who is your best friend, it can be your parents, your friends, or a therapist.
– Physical fitness: Get enough sleep. Exercise regularly. Limit your caffeine and alcohol. Eat healthy foods.
If you follow these tips every single day, your life will be better, you’ll have less stress or maybe no stress, you’ll have more friends, you’ll be healthier than you thought, and also you will be a new person.